1. Medical grade silicone menstrual cup, applying 43.5 degree medical grade silicone, soft and elastic, no-deformation after 24 hours of usage.
2. No sliding sideways, no smell;
3. No foreign body sensation, recyclable reuse 10 years;
4. Pass the CE, FDA, ROHS Test;
5. Especially provides the best security and comfort during long waterrelated sport activities, such as swimming, saunas, or public showers.
How To Use?
1.Before handling the Menstrual Cup, make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean.
2.Sterilize the Cup before the first insertion.
3.Recommend to insert the cup by any of following positions:sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing, try one of these positions and choose which is the most suitable for you.
4.To facilitate the insertion, you can moisten the Cup with water or lubrication gel if necessary .
5.Grip the Cup with your fingers and press.
6.Afterward fold the Cup lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
7.Hold the Cup using fingers of one hand at the possible lowest position.
8. Insert cup in the vagina obliquely, towards the back.
9.The proper position of the Cup is lower than tampons.Upon insertion in the vagina,release the fingers and let the Cup unfold fully and adhere to the vaginal wall.
10.You can disinfect before and after use it.
Matters needing attention :
No allergic reactions Does not lead to mold and urinary tract infections,can be Apply to all women, but women who has no sexual experience are not recommended to use this product.
S size Menstrual cup is suitable for Normal flow.
L size Menstrual cup is suitable for Heavy flow.
We recommend that you buy two different sizes of menstrual cups to handle different menstrual conditions.