Bye-bye blemishes! From America’s #1 scrub brand*, St. Ives Apricot Acne Control Face Scrub contains 100% natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for glowing skin. The 2% salicylic acid in this scrub helps prevent acne and can also help tackle ‘maskne’ (acne caused by protective face masks). Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to help combat ‘maskne.’ This scrub also contains apricot fruit extract, which is known to help skin feel super soft and smooth. Apricots are our thing. Our apricots come from sun-drenched California and North Africa. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California and harvested in the fall where the shells are finely milled and polished, so they only exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin cells. Just the way we like it. This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben-free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil-free. And it’s simple to use. Just squeeze a dime-sized amount onto your fingertips and massage it onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow. For best results, use up to 3-4 times a week. St. Ives products are made with 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and/or extracts to bring the joy of nature into our skincare products to give you soft, refreshed skin that glows. St. Ives does not test on animals anywhere in the world and is certified by PETA. When it comes to making you glow, St. believes that spending more time with nature can boost your happiness and have a serious de-stress effect on your mind, body, and skincare.
- DEEP CLEAN WITH NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This delicious face scrub is made with 100% natural walnut shell powder and apricot extracts to remove impurities for fresh, beautiful, glowing skin.
- DEEP EXFOLIATION: Each dollop of scrub delivers a deep exfoliation factor. Our walnut shell powder is finely milled and polished, so it exfoliates only the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BLEMISHES: St. Ives acne control face scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid to help prevent blemishes from forming.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to prevent acne from face masks.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing.
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben-free, dermatologist-tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.